God will inspire anyone willing to listen to His voice. Listen and be inspired!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
God Moved in Our Service
We always invite God to have His way in our services. We believe that if we worship God and honor Him in all we do that He will speak to us and meet our needs. We started church with prayer and God just took over our service. He flooded the church with His presence. We worshipped, wept, and sang to the Lord. Truly, I believe that God was there to bless us and give us strength for the daily battles. I know He loves us with a great love and cares for us. The economy has many people concerned for their financial future. I pray that people will become concerned about their eternity. In Jesus Christ we can have peace and assurance of our future. Give your heart to Jesus today and find a peace that will carry you through anything. If you live in the Saginaw area, come worship with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment